The Benefits of Retraining your Staff
Retraining your staff is a great way to save costs and refresh, revisit, and develop their skills through continuous learning, training programmes, and courses. Empentis has the facilities to help you do this. Whether its online courses or for apprenticeships.
Who is Eligible for Retraining?
Anyone, regardless of age or experience level, is eligible for retraining. However, it is especially typical among long-term employees or those who have been laid off and are seeking for a new profession.
What are the Benefits of Retraining?
Retraining can broaden your skillset and improve your chances of employment or skills within your current job.
Here are some benefits: For the employee
- Enhanced skills. By developing deeper skills within their industry, employees can do their jobs more easily and effectively.
- Better career prospects. Employees can learn the most in-demand skills and competencies within their chosen industry – making progression opportunities and future employment more obtainable.
- Increased job satisfaction. Allowing employees to learn and develop, meaning they feel more valued within their position.
For the employer:
- Better products and services. As a result of better-informed employees, companies can produce the best possible products and services – whether it’s through refining processes with innovative ideas or improving customer service.
- Increased team morale. With employees happier in their jobs, staff turnover will be reduced. By educating current employees, employers could also save time and money on recruitment.
- Fresher outlook. Allowing companies to evaluate the way they do things and improve where needed.
Things to Consider Before Retraining
Before you commit to retraining, here are a few questions to ask:
- What career do you want to do?
- How do you know you want to do it?
- What skills do you need to develop?
- Will these skills be in-demand long term?
- What type of retraining suits you?
Empentis offers a wide range of apprenticeships and training that can improve your business not only with financial benefits but also improving company morale, employer performance and the quality of work improves and aims to tailor all apprenticeships offered.
Now you know the ins and outs of retraining your staff, give it a go and see what courses and apprenticeships Empentis can offer you. Retrain now. To find more information on apprenticeships and funding, get in touch with us today.