Digital Marketing Trends for 2022
Keeping up with the ever-growing industry Digital Marketing can be a task. New technologies, theories and trends become available with it all constantly changing. We know that 2022 has lots more changes to come and to be successful and get the best possible results for your business we need to stay on top of these trends, prepare for 2022. Empentis wants to equip you with what you need to know to dive into 2022 with the right Digital marketing trends.
Development of Instagram Reels
Reels is Instagram’s newest platform which is like the very popular TikTok. It allows you to post more video content on their platform. Video content is now a MUST in your businesses digital marketing strategy as the audience’s attention span is becoming shorter. It is critical your video content is creative, innovative, and entertaining to stand out in todays ever growing social media. There is so much content out there that you must stand out. The need for quick and new content has become in a higher and needed demand. Your Instagram strategy needs to adhere to reels, short and entertaining videos.
Another advantage of reels which is a reason to include in your strategy is if one of your posts generates lots of engagement and performs well organically you can turn that post into an Instagram Ad that then can be promoted. Just by downloading the post from your profile and uploading that video to be ran as an ad.
Facebook Experiences More Prominent Marketing Channels
With Facebook as the words No.1 social network with 2.9 billion active users. Facebook offers a more intimate type of connected experiences. Using these could help your business do well and if you want to be successful in using the digital marketing trends in 2022 then you’ll be wise to use these to help build trust and relationships within your audience.
- Facebook Groups– The ability to build your audience through a Facebook page. These groups are controlled by admins, and you can now make subgroups, both free and paid, as well as shops for merchandise, fundraisers and much more admin features like a host.
- Live Audio Rooms– This is an advantage in Facebook groups to connect more intimately with its members. It is also easy for you as you don’t have to get ‘camera ready!’
- Facebook Live– Livestreaming is a very powerful and useful tool to have to connect with your users. You can answer comments and questions and I make you feel more connected and relatable to your audience. It gives you the opportunity to connect with your followers in real time.
Reels are also another feature that Facebook is using so take full advantage of this as it is proven to boost your engagement organically.
Ignoring The Marketing Basics
The basics are a thing of the past?
Most companies in this industry aren’t adhering and following the new digital marketing trends. In 2022 they won’t embrace the importance and effectiveness of video, as well as the discussion of pricing with products and services on their website. When they should.
Another way that we have evolved from the marketing basics is through AI and self-service tools, Pricing calculators, assessments etc. Basics will always matter the most but by attending to the basics provides opportunity to marketers to improve their results. However, to be successful you need to follow the keep up with digital marketing trends for 2022.
Video Leads Organic LinkedIn Marketing
LinkedIn launched a creator mode, a tool to encourage businesses and professionals in posting more effective content boosting their brand message.
What you get when you turn on creator mode:
- Your profile has been changed to a Follow account, and you are now eligible to be listed as a recommended creator to follow.
- You will get access to all new Creator tools as they are released by LinkedIn. Creator Hub displays information about your early access to features.
- You may create a LinkedIn newsletter to increase the exposure of your material.
- You receive access to LinkedIn Live without having to fill out an application.
- LinkedIn adds a Topics You Post About area to your profile in the form of five hashtags, and LinkedIn highlights your posts and displays likes and comments.
LinkedIn is also expected to jump on the short video trend like Reels and TikTok. This was announced in 2021 after they discontinued their story feature. It will be beneficial for how to videos and promotional videos also.
The Growth of Ecommerce
For marketers the 4 main areas to watch for in 2022 providing opportunities.
Fast growth of Livestream, TikTok increases livestreaming features to influence and encourage more users to use it as marketing feature. Clickable links from livestream and the ability to sell products from a live stream will change the game completely and prove to be a tool to increase revenue.
Users consume trends so quickly that its likely more tools will arrive to predict trends earlier. Also, educational tools have been recently developed, with creative centre to help brand create campaigns.
Finally, to summarise Digital Marketing trends for 2022 are different from 2021 with the ever-growing fast paced industry of digital marketing. If you want to keep in the loop and follow the change. Follow Empentis for more blogs to help your business be successful.
Empentis offers a wide range of apprenticeships and training that can improve your business not only with financial benefits but also improving company morale, employer performance and the quality of work improves and aims to tailor all apprenticeships offered. To find more information on apprenticeships and funding, get in touch with us today.